Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Challenge #83 - Snow or Snowment + Winners from our Ornament Challenges

Welcome to the latest challenge here at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.

Thank you to everyone who played along with for our last challenge.
We had some lovely craetions. 

First order of business is our
winners from the last challenge

#27 - PINK BAUBLES
was the luck winner of 7 images from Bugaboo

#4 MIKA
 was the lucky winner of 3 images from Melonheadz

#26 JANICE
was the luck winner of My Besties images below

Congrats ladies.
To claim your prize
Please send an e-mail to LYNN at
HollyJollyDT@gmail.com
Put Challenge #82 Winner in your subject line


Our Top 3 as picked by our Design Team 
(in no particular order) are

#4 - Mika


#24 - Barbara


#13 - Anita



Now onto our new challenge

Challenge #82

Our theme for this challenge is Snow or Snowmen
Can't get much easier than this one, right?
Just use a snowman image or add snow to your Christmas card and you can play along.

We are sponsored by

Dr. Digi winner receives 2 images of their choice

Fred She Said winner receive $10 gift certificate to the shop

Morgan's Artworld winner receives 2 images of their choice


Here's what our Design Team created for your inspiration.

 Linda B. using Snow fun 




Dianne using Snow lady (pre-coloured)



Julie using Pine Trees


Neva using Catchin' Flakes and Pine Trees




Morgan's Artworld 

 
Jasmina using Kitten at Naptime

You have until Sunday October 30th at midnight ET to play along.

ENTER HERE...








9 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Thanks for the top three place! Nice!
    Hugs Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done all and wow great inspiration from the Dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the winners and beautiful work DT

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card, I am absolutely thrilled!
    Fab inspiration from the design team again.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having me in the top three - I'm thrilled! Great news on this very rainy day! I'm looking forward to participating in the new challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how nice. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a TOP 3 and for a great prize! :o) Congratulations to everyone!!
    Thank you also for the new challenge. Beautiful creations from DT. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if you can help please? I have sent two emails to Lynn regarding my prize, but I haven't heard anything from her.
    Thank you in advance.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have replied to your emails Janice. There must be an issues with emails. I will go back through emails and try once again to reply.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lynn. I have checked my spam folder (just in case) but nothing from you in there either.
      Thank you for taking the time to check this out for me.
      Janice

      Delete