Tuesday, August 19, 2014

123 Challenge

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, a big thank you to those of you who entered our  challenge, there were so many lovely entries, we all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.




Our theme for you this week is



1 Image

2 of something 

3 of something different


Our sponsor this time is 


THE STUDIO...

I've been an artist since the day I was born I just never knew it.  As a child I always loved arts and crafts but as an adult I let real life completely take over and forgot about the important things like scissors, paper and glue.  Thanks to my friend Jeni at Flip Flop Creations, I'm hooked on paper crafting.  After exploring the world of digital stamps I decided I wanted to make my own greeting cards by drawing images for them.  I'm happy to have a way of sharing my images with you.   I hope they provide inspiration and smiles.  Hugs and happy crafting!

And 

finally the stamps you've been looking for rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts

Here are the cards from our lovely designers


from Eureka

1 image, 2 pairs of mittens, 3 brads


from Eureka

1 image, 2 designer papers, 3 sentiments



 from Eureka

1 Image, 2 brads, 3 embossed pieces of cardstock



Meighan using Reindeer 

from Oak Pond Creations


1 image, 2 designer papers 3 rhinestones



Julie using own Otis the Elf

From Oak Pond Creations


1 image 2 designer papers 3 snowflakes



Carol using own image


1 image, 2 sentiments, 3 papers 


To check out the designers, click on their names to visit their blogs,
because we love comments too!
Now it is your turn, we look forward to visiting  your blogs.



3 comments: